31 October 2008

who's in charge???

The organs of the body were having a meeting, trying to decide who was in charge....
BRAIN...I should be in charge b'coz I can run all body functions.
BLOOD...I should be in charge b'coz I circulate oxygen for the brain.
STOMACH... I should be in charge b'coz I process food to the brain.
LEGS...I should be in charge b'coz I take brains wherever it wants to go.
EYES...I should be in charge b'coz I let the brains see where it's going.
ASSHOLE...I should be in charge b'coz I get rid of your waste.


All the other organs laughed and made the asshole mad. To prove his point,
the asshole immediately slammed tightly closed and stayed that way for 6 days,
refusing to get rid of the waste..


Day1-Brain got terrible headache and cried out for relief.
Day2-Stomach got bloated and began to ache terribly.
Day3-Legs got cramps and became unstable.
Day4-Eyes became watery and vision became blur.
Day5-Blood became toxic and poisoned the body.
Day6-The other organs agreed to let ASSHOLE be in charge....

MoRaL Of The StoRy.......................
No matter who you are, or how important you think you are, you will find that
it is always the ASSHOLE that is in charge..

*Laughter is the best medicine...so, laugh...........haha...haha...haha

No comments: