20 December 2008

Confession of a NERD...


Today is the 20th of December which means i have a fortnight left before school reopens..
When school reopens, I will be back to square one which means I am going to put on my nerdy specs and get going...home works, co-curricular activities, house trainings, camps and meetings will be making their way back into my schedule.. I will need to get rid of my lackadaisical attitude, pull up my socks and move forward.. After a long term break, I am so reluctant to get back to school.. After all, who do not fancy life without school??? despite my nerdy attitude, I am reluctant to wake up early at the break of dawn, get my breakfast ready, put on my shoes and head to school..However,a whole new year with challenges and obstacles lies ahead..There is no way I can turn back time but I can be ahead of time...So, think positively, put on the optimistic mind set and we are ready for year 2009!!!
~ Merry Christmas~
this is a tag Khaleeqa passed me...
10 things about the person who tagged you :
1)my friend
2)from the Editorial Board
3)helpful
4)great working partner
5)energetic at all times
6)creative
7)responsible
8)simple and nice
9)pure
10)good debater
10 things about yourself:
1)nerd
2)nerdiest nerd
3)lazy
4)chatter box
5)busy body
6)show off
7)fickle minded
8)rude and ruthless
9)jovial
10)sleeps like a log
10 person you would like to tag:
~everyone on my blog roll who consider themselves my friend....:)
Well, i guess that is all for now..
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance!!
*when school reopens, i doubt i could afford to fork out time for blogging anymore..

No comments: