01 January 2009

Haikou

Happy New Year............

After a five days stay in Haikou (CHINA), I am back to Malaysia. I am over the moon to be back home. After a long journey away from motherland, I realised I missed home. In fact, I truly believe that home is where the heart is. The experience was magnificent although the weather there was gloomy and it was raining cats and dogs when I was there. Haikou is located in the southern China and possesses a tropical climate just like our country. However, the temperature fluctuates towards the end of the year unlike Malaysia. We visited Haikou, Xinglong and Sanya. Compared to my previous holidays in Beijing and Shanghai, Haikou is no match for both the giant cities. Haikou is a rather small island, a great escapade to sit back, relax and abandon the hustle and bustle of the city life. Sandy beaches, crystal clear sea water and fresh breeze are some of the main attractions there. If you were to visit Haikou, feel free to try out their various coconut based products. In a nutshell, I enjoyed my holidays!! I will blog more about my holidays in Haikou soon...

No comments: