28 May 2009

Journey

Hooooooooooooooooooraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..................

Mid Year Exam has finally come to an end. I am happy and relieved although I screwed up in certain subjects. For instance, biology, additional mathematics, sejarah etc.. I am NOT lying because somehow nobody believes me whenever I say that I screwed up.... I am rather disappointed that my asean scholarship application is rejected. Anyway, good luck to those who made it.. :) Don't worry I am fine..



Today, Miss See informed me that I was chosen to represent the school in the district Physics quiz. Later, Puan Ting told me that she wants to choose me for the district Chemistry quiz. I am thinking twice whether to accept both offers. I am afraid that I will let them down. Anyway, I will try my very best if I were to participate... Sometimes, things are not as beautiful as it looks on the outside.. Success comes with sacrifices but sacrifices do not necessarily lead to success.. I guess you know what it means, right?? In short, NO PAIN, NO GAIN!!!



My upcoming activities:



June 29 - Physics Quiz

June _ _- Chemistry Quiz

July 16 - Kuiz Kimia Kebangsaan

July 25 - MGS Prefects' Gathering

July 30 - National Physics Competition


Life is a never ending journey. hooorayyyyyyyy!!! I am sane.....

No comments: