07 November 2008

Blush!!!!!!

Yes, I am a flower maniac...
Sorry, plan cancelled................................
Decided to blog on report card day..

This is what went on btw pn priya n my mum n later my dad......

mum(m), dad(d), pn priya(p)


m:gud morning...

p:gud morning...(busy searching 4 my report card)

p:gt nthg to say, she has done very well...

[me blushing]

m:is it???

p:yes..

p:she's active, smart and all..

[me getting redder]

m:gt anitin to improve???

p:no, she is friendly and not arrogant....

[mum getting a bit read too]

Dad came in after his toilet trip.....................

p:gud morning

d:morning...

d:got any weakness she needs to improve?

p:no,no she's good..

[me smilling away like a mad gurl in dreamland]

p:I think it comes back to the parents...

[mum n dad got really red this time]

p:she studies on her own??

d:yes, we dun have to push her and {there goes the boasting part}

p:oh....{suddenly not so impressed anymore}
mum signed the card n a whole new battle is on its way....
so, thats all.............................The end of my form 4 days....

Thanx dad n mum n moku ........
Thnx to all my teachers and friends that supported me throughout the finals...
I love you guys a lot.....

No comments: