19 November 2008

Just me


yesterday, i spent seven out of twenty four hours in Delta. i had physics class from 2.15 to 4.15, chemistry class from 4.30 to 6.30 and accounts class from 6.45 to 8.45.. i felt a bit tired but it's fine. nowadays students are used to hectic lifestyles.. so, there's no big deal.. my mum used to tell me that people back in her time starts taking tuition when they are in the upper secondary.. on the contrary, i have started tuition classes since i was seven.. however, i enjoyed my childhood.. many thought that i spend my whole life studying.. some even thought that i never read storybooks as they often spot me with my text and revision books.. do not judge a book by its cover, i do read storybooks.. but once in a blue moon.. only when holidays are around the corner.. i admit that i am a rather stressful person.. catching up in studies and always trying to be the best.. my parents always insist that as long as i tried my best in exams, there will be no regrets.. i really love them.. they are always there for me rain or shine.. it's just that i am such a lucky person.. so, thanks God.. i will be appreciative :)

2 comments:

ASHLYNCSY said...

u also know have to appreciate a....
cutie shirt..
hhaha!!..
and i m so not twilight maniac...
their picture nice ma..
robert pattinson look old more mature and man ma..
hehe

Qubezo said...

Lol yeah, that makes two of us. I started tuition when I was 7. Nobody really calls me nerdy until I'm uh form 1. Even myself didn't realize I am being nerdy.. because I do play games all. So I never thought of that idea. But seriously I'm not. Lol. Owh yeah, 3 tuitions in a row. That's really pain. Haha. I had 3 tuitions in a row too y'day. Your post is so true. We are very busy even we're still a student.