25 January 2009

Happy Chinese New Year


Happy " Niu" Year!!
Despite my hustle and bustle schedule, I am here to pen (blog) down my final thoughts before the upcoming new year..
Glimpsing into year 2008, I am happy that most of my resolutions came true.. This morning, I was busy completing my EST homework as well as my Biology report.. Then, we had reunion lunch comprising of my dad, my mum, my aunt, my brothers and me.. I gobbled down a whole lot of Chinese traditional delicacies..Absolutely gastronomical!!.. Reunion lunch was superb, we had about 15 dishes to choose from.. In the afternoon, I watched the Australian Open, as usual, I gave my fullest support to my one and only Roger Federer. A little hindrance at the beginning, but back in shape after the second match. It was a five set thriller. At night, we had reunion dinner. As predicted, I gobbled down a whole lot of cuisines including meatballs, fish, mushrooms, chicken and etc.. you know what I mean...
- I am so clueless about what to blog -
Let's see....................................................................................................
So, let's see what new year means to me...
1) It means that I am getting older.
2)It also means that I am definitely going to put on weight. Thanks to the delicious and mouth-watering cookies.
3)It means that I survived the whole of last year and will need to survive the whole of the upcoming year again..
Anyway, new year is something I love.. So,
~GONG XI FA CAI~
Surprisingly,I am quite speechless on new year eve...

2 comments:

Jas Min said...

LING WEI OHH. WE GOT BIO REPORT KE? ZOMGOSH ZOMGOSH. WHAT REPORT?!

Zesty Orange said...

the peka, she asked us to design by ourselves... the one that she wants when school reopens..