28 February 2009

fingers crossed

Well, here I am again, ignoring what my teacher said on Wednesday to temporarily suspend my blog :) No way! Curious about who the teacher is?? Don't ask me, you know him..

Yesterday was the last day for our first monthly test. yeah!!! Hey, don't give me the stare, although I am a nerd but I dislike exams too.. I will be going for camping from the 12-14th of March. Honestly, I am not a fan of outdoor activities. I get freak out pretty much easily whenever insects are concerned. Great!! Thanks to me being a wonderful city folk.. Anyway, back to the point, I am hoping that when the prefects are camping in Pahang, you people in the school will not misbehave.. a mare's nest hope.. Apparently,I am constantly having butterflies in my stomach whenever the word 'camping' is mentioned. This is due to the fact that I suffered a terrible rash after returning from Sungai Congkak last year. It is true that I enjoyed the camp but the thought of getting those rashes again isn't tempting. However, I believe it will be much better this year as we are having a dorm to be slept in and no longer need to squeeze into a wet tent. Do pray hard that I will return from Pahang safe and sound.. By the way, we might not be getting new prefects' T-shirts this year as we have no sponsorship from the PIBG (yet).. In addition, Puan Azimah loves our current T-shirt as it blends really well with our 'banana tee'. :( Well, I have got to go now.. bye

1 comment:

Christine LLT said...

Enjoy your last perfect's camp in school! i enjoyed my last years camp! u peeps will have a blst at gunung senyum, make sure all come back SMILING. =) blog about the camp later yahh!