18 March 2009

Another destination reached

Finally, I am back from Gunung Senyum, Pahang and surprisingly still breathing.. Hehe, I was just exaggerating about it. The camp was fine and rather challenging I would say. We were all soaked with mud and at that moment I put myself into the shoes of a mud skipper and started thinking what would it be like when you are covered with mud all the time. Then I realised that the mud skipper would just be like me! ( of course, I am the bigger version of the 21st century mud skipper)I was free from leeches. Hooray.. BUT the mosquitoes had a wonderful gastronomical experience dining on me. Sucking my blood and penetrating their minuscule legs into my skin causing me to itch all over.. Anyway, mosquitoes were much better than leeches.. So, I am grateful that the mosquitoes bit me and not the leeches.. Silly!! I was exhausted but contented that I managed to brave through this camp that has been haunting me since January. Another burden thrown off my the shoulders:)

It's school holidays again. However, that makes no difference because I am rather busy with my piled up homework. I guess the snowballing effect do happen to a nerd after all. My homework are snowballing due to me not being around in school for two days and skipping my BM tuition class. The second monthly exam is around the corner and it will be back to square one again when school reopens.. Sad and lazy at the same time.. Nerd getting lazy.. It had been hectic since school reopened in January. I could hardly fork out any personal time. The busy-as-a-bee life is back. Anyway, there is no way that I can turn back time. So, just move forward and stop regretting the lost time.

I would like to congratulate all the Form Five students of year 2008 who passed their SPM with flying colours. Congratulations.. After a whole lot of hard work, I believe you deserve it. Congratulations once again!!

I would also like to thank all the prefects who attended the camp in Pahang. Thank you for all the cooperation given throughout the camp. Congratulations, you made it through the camp although it was tough! But one thing for sure, WE ARE TOUGHER:)

1 comment:

Khaleeqa Idrus said...

1 April tepat jam 12 am, url blog saya akan ditukar kpd www.khakihaku.blogspot.com. Link me back, thank you ;)