25 November 2008

piano


taking the first step forward is always the hardest, i believe.. but sometimes if we don't get the ball rolling.. we ain't going to achieve anything by the end of the day.. that's what i believe in but that's not what i am practising.. i get really lazy when it comes to practising my piano.. basically i am trying to run away from the truth and reality that i will be sitting for the examinations in May 2009..i took up piano lessons at a young age of 5 (if i have not mistaken) or probably six, which means piano lessons had become a part of my life..without my piano i doubt i would survive.. i consider piano lessons a form of luxury.. a second-hand upright manual piano about 23 years of age will easily cost you a fortune.. piano lessons aren't easy.. getting both your hands to move at different rhythms and tonality is not a piece of cake.. trust me.. so, i guess i got to really pull up my socks and get going before it is too late!! anyway, my favourite composer is Chopin.. listen to his nocturnes.. mesmerising..:)

2 comments:

KaiKumiko said...

Ling Wei, I'm tagging you...
I'm hoping that you'll do it...
For me, please??

Jas Min said...

I love Chopin too! Haha. My favourite. Better than Bach, though I don't play piano. But I got quite the piano ears. (: