25 November 2008

tagged

1. Do you think you’re hot?
~think so..

2. Upload your favorite picture of you!
~no thanks

3. Why do you like that picture?
~read the answer for question 2

4. When is your last time you ate pizza?
~2 weeks ago .. maybe a month ago

5. The last song you listened to?
~crush

6. What are you doing right now beside this?
~IMing my friends

7. What name would you prefer beside yours?
~i love my name, so just forget it..

8. People I tag.
A.wei chin
B.shi yunn
C.ciuyi
D.khaleeqa
E.nadia

9. Who is A?
~my classmate for 4 consecutive years and one of my best buddies...

10. A is having relationship with?
~haha.. how would i know

11. Say something about E.
~my ex-schoolmate and one of my best buddies too..

12. How about D?
~my friend from 4 dedikasi , a talented writer i would say..

13. Who is B?
~one of my best buddies and my favourite victim of bully..

6 comments:

KaiKumiko said...

Yeay~~
You did this~~~

ASHLYNCSY said...

hei!!! what victim of bully...
u pembuli besar la!!!...
and wat center of attraction..zzz...
my brain so not chao da....

Chinchin_92 said...

LoL...
i just realized that we've been together since Form 1, hahha..
Who knows we'll be together next year too!
LOL
WAIT!!!
You're evil! What's with the relationship thinggie?
Hmm?
It's SY and WH...
and
It was so true about Sushi~~
Hahhahahha

KaiKumiko said...

Ling Wei, don't kill me...
I'm tagging you, again... XD

Noisy Canvas said...

Hello! It's me! Hah..i realize i have not update my blog yet. LOL

Khaleeqa Idrus said...

Haha LING WEI ! u tagged me ? i baru tahu . anyway, i answered already ! check mine yarh .

chop chop, am i a good writer ? i think you are the one, not me. thanks anyway.